You cannot buy Health
Human’s require sunlight, fresh air, pure water, nutritious food and movement to function optimally.
Food is our Medicine
Truly nutritious food is hard to come for three reasons:
- The diminishing levels of minerals in the soil due to over-farming and chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides.
- The convenience food we eat is fast, refined, processed and high in fats, colourants, favourants, herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, antibiotics and hormones.
- The preparation of the food from the harvesting, storing, transportation, warehouse, /market/shop/pantry at home where the food is subjected to any number of preparation, cooking and storage techniques all exposing the food to light, heat, oxygen and changing pH levels.
Organic principles show that the soil, plants, animals and humans are interconnected and interdependent. The earth is a living organism. By feeding the earth, this will provide for the feeding of the plants, animals and humans.
Nutritious Food and health optimisation solutions
- Avoid foods that are highly exposed to toxins and pesticides, e.g., berries, apples, celery, kale and greens, potatoes, imported grapes
- Grow food on own/family/community gardens using organic and biodynamic techniques
- Enriching the soil and compost is essential
- Support local farmers
- Adapt culinary and cooking techniques to retain nutrient levels. The more whole the food the more nutrients are retained. The less heating the more the nutrients are retained
- Detoxify the body to eliminate all unwanted and harmful substances in the body
Go for a walk regularly with a glass bottle of purified water and get fresh air and sunlight and exercise all at once.
You will start to feel different immediately